Chalet Zermatt Peak is perched high above the village with magnificent views to the mountains and Matterhorn. Centrally located, yet utterly private and secluded, it is just a few minutes walk from the heart of the village, with its many bars, restaurants and boutiques.
Set over six floors, each with floor-to-ceiling windows, the chalet fuses traditional alpine charm with modern design and architecture. In addition to the luxurious setting, guests enjoy an awardwinning fully-inclusive package with full compliment of staff including private chef, concierge and service staff.
The chalet has five individually designed bedroom suites, all offering deluxe double beds, seating and dressing areas and spectacular panoramic views.
All rooms have HD cinema TV’s with digital surround sound and Bluetooth connection, inaddition to remote controlled lighting, curtains and audio-visual, and balconies or terraces.
The en-suite bathrooms are equipped with hairdryers and straighteners, as well as beauty products and skincare by ESPA®, and are stocked with designer robes and towels. All showers have overhead rain-shower fittings, hand-showers and body jets to refresh and rejuvenate. Our master suite also offers a private jacuzzi.
The modern open-plan layout boasts a large corner-seating sofa under a glass roof, library area with real open fire, seated dining area and open kitchen. The balcony off the lounge offers additional outdoor space and of course, fantastic views.
The living areas have been extensively interior designed, to include many bespoke pieces of furniture and unique artefacts and artworks. The library area offers additional cosy fireside seating, perfect for afternoon tea and relaxing after a long day on the slopes.
Floor to ceiling windows combined with under floor heating, air-conditioning and feature fireplace create a unique warmth in this luxury living space.
With a private gourmet chef at your sole disposal, Chalet Zermatt Peak offers the highestquality dining experience of any chalet in the Swiss Alps.
Our Head Chefs have had exceptional careers in world-renowned gourmet restaurants. They will be delighted to personally discuss your culinary desires with you on a daily basis, ensuring you will enjoy nothing but gourmetquality cuisine perfectly matching your personal preferences.
Beauty and Massage Partnering with world-renowned spa therapy experts, ESPA®, choose from one of our indulgent signature rituals or blissfully aromatic massages and discover the most unforgettable experience.
Without the need to leave the chalet, and in complete privacy, guests have the opportunity to spend some quality time focusing on their personal enrichment, stress-relief and respite from their busy daily lives.
Available every day, our ESPA® professional is there to assist you in choosing the most suitable massage.
The wellness spa at Chalet Zermatt Peak has everything to offer guests, regardless of age or fitness. Enjoy either a dry Finnish or a wet Swedish sauna, a bio steam in the hammam, or relax in the bubbles and jets of the Jacuzzi whirlpool. On warm, fine days, the windows can be completely removed to encompass the terrace space, and the Jacuzzi extended to the outside.
Brand new in 2018 is our state-of-the-art TechnoGym® . Here you will find all the latest equipment, with integrated TV’s and Bluetooth connectivity. Finish your workout with power-showers to refresh and revive.
Service and facilities
Chalet Zermatt Peak is available to rent by the week during winter season, and operates on a Saturday to Saturday basis. The chalet is offered fully inclusive and fully staffed, and comprises of all the following:
- Three times Winner of the Best Ski Chalet in Switzerland at the World Ski Awards
- Best Luxury Ski Chalet & Spa 2016 – Switzerland at LUX Sustainable Tourism Excellence Award 2016
- Voted #1 Swiss Chalet in the Ultra-Luxe category 2013 with Premium Switzerland
- International award nominated design and architecture
- Official 5 star plus rating from the Swiss Hotel Association and Swiss Tourism
- Luxury accommodation for up to 13 guests including children Award Winning Fully Inclusive Service
- Private personal gourmet chef
- Full-time staff including manager, concierge, service staff and housekeeping
- Tailor-made holiday programme
- Personalised menu for breakfast, afternoon tea and 5 course dinner
- Food, non-alcoholic and choice of alcoholic drinks included
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Two 30 minute classic massages per day inclusive
- Luxury bath and skin products by ESPA®
- Complimentary Zai skis and Ugg walking boots
- 24 hour chauffeured taxi
- Fresh flowers
- Daily newspapers and magazines
Fully Inclusive Package
- ESPA® accredited private luxury spa and wellness
- Indoor / outdoor Jacuzzi pool, steam-room and sauna
- Additional private Jacuzzi in master bedroom
- State-of-the-art gym equipment from TechnoGym®
- Massage and treatment room
- Al-fresco dining and seating areas
- HD cinema TV’s in all rooms with Apple TV
- Internal lift to all floors
- iPhone and iPad docks
- High-speed wifi and Bluetooth connectivity to all rooms
- Wii console and games
- Library area with books and games
- Boot and shoe dryers and warmers
- In-house laundry
- Private limousine return transfer
- Private helicopter transfer
- Clothing and equipment hire
- Private shopping
- Ski and mountain passes
- Personal trainer
- Specialist or premium wines or alcohols
- Baby-sitting and childcare
- Tailor-made activities in or out of resort
- Instructors and guides
- Corporate events and hospitality