Best island in the world? Say no more.
Rarity is the luxury of Madagascar, the land of forgotten sea and Time+Tide Miavana stays true to the island’s secluded roots with its white sand beaches and sprawling coral reefs, creating a luxurious haven where guests can enjoy our signature experience. The ultimate destination for modern day explorers, the resort brings together world class luxury in a world of rare wildlife and extraordinary landscapes.
Fringed by white sand beaches and sprawling coral reefs, Time+Tide Miavana is a haven of luxury at the ends of the Earth. Relax into the barefoot ease of Nosy Ankao, where life is measured in the rise and fall of the tides.
With local, hand hewn stone, Malagasy wood and hand dyed textiles in shades of turquoise, we immerse our guests into the island setting. With the freedom to explore as you want, you will inspire the mind, awaken the soul and reconnect with nature in a thrilling and meaningful way.
Dotted along the pristine beach, the resort’s 14 villas are a masterpiece in luxury. Natural elements of sea, sand and air meet elegantly through inspired interiors and textures that celebrate the extraordinary island setting. Hand-dyed textiles mirror the endless shades of turquoise shimmering in the ocean views.
Local, hand cut stones the color of seashells accentthe walls and the unique turreted shower, evoking castaway luxury at its finest. Floor to ceiling windows offer panoramic views of the Indian Ocean mere meters away.
Throughout the villas, every detail is thoughtfully designed to create the ultimate luxury experience. The one, two and three-bedroom guest sanctuaries offer ample space (minimum 450 sqm), a private pool overlooking the sea, a comfortable lounge, butler service and a well-stocked kitchenette. Each villa has an extra bathroom and a study, whichcan be converted into a children’s bedroom.From your villa, explore the island using the complimentary bicycles and electric buggy.
Need to know:
- Open all year
- Children of all ages welcome on prior arrangement
- 8 One bedroom villa
- 4 Two bedroom villa (Minimum 3 people)
- 2 Three bedroom villa (Minimum 5 people)
- Study can convert to a children’s bedroom
- 30 min helicopter flight from Diego Suarez Airport
- 1 hour helicopter flight from Nosy Be Airport
- All flights minimum 2 people
Designed for an effortless flow between inside and outside, the villas immerse you into island life. Elements of sea, sand and air meet through inspired interiors featuring hand dyed textiles, Malagasy wood and local stone.
- Personal butler available 24/7
- Eco-cooled sleeping spaces and fans
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Soaking tubs overlooking the ocean
- Floor to ceiling retractable glass windows offering panoramic ocean views
- Spacious lounge, kitchenette and bar
- Entertainment system
- Oceanfront deck and private pool
- Cruiser bicycles and electric buggy
- Generator and solar power, multi adaptor plug points throughout villa
- Limited wi-fi and phone signal